dijous, 4 d’octubre del 2007

about myself!!!

Hi guys!!

This is my new blog. My name's Elisabet (Fibi for my friends) and I live in Castelló d'Empúries (a small village in the north-east of Catalunya in Alt Empordà). I'm 16 years old. I live with my father, my mother and my sister.

What I like best is going with my friends to the discos or to the pubs. We go out every weekend (Friday or Saturday)

This weekend we'll go to Fata ( a disco in "St. Peter Fisherman" jeje) becouse last Monday was Sònia's birthay and we'll celebrate that.

Now one piece of this song: Grace Kelly. I like this song a lot becouse it has been a revolution in the singer's country and it was on the news.



Do I attract you?

Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?

Am I too dirty?

Am I too flirty?

Do I like what you like?


I could be wholesome

I could be loathsome

I guess Im a little bit shy

Why dont you like me?

Why dont you like me without making me try?


I try to be like Grace Kelly

But all her looks were too sad

So I try a little Freddie

Ive gone identity mad!


I could be brown

I could be blue

I could be violet sky

I could be hurtful

I could be purple

I could be anything you like

Gotta be green

Gotta be mean

Gotta be everything more

Why dont you like me?

Why dont you like me?

Why dont you walk out the door!

[...]




_ F.i.B.i *]

1 comentari:

Marina Bolasell ha dit...

firstttt(a)
xD

elisabeta !
How are you???
Today in class I'm lonely
( loonly... I'm mr. loonely.. xd )

see you tomorrow in fata,
yes or not ?
( please say yes! xd )


kiss master ;)