dimecres, 28 de novembre del 2007

HAPPY BIRTHAY CARLES! (I'm late...)



Hello people!!!!!!
Last weekend I went to Carle's house becouse he had his birthay party. There were a lot of people and we had a very very good time. Frist of all the boys played with playstation and the girls went for a walk in Vilasacra. Wen we arrived at Carle's house again, the boys were a little drunk. And after that we started to dance, laugh and drunk. When it was 5 o'clock I went to my boyfiend's hause and we stayed there.
* Tomorrow Filo examm... Good luck for everybody *
------ I love you ------
------18.10.07------
Fibi.

2 comentaris:

candau ha dit...

boyfriend's "hause"?
you don't read you're comment?

hahahahaaaa

_____I_love_you_so_much_____

pd: thanks lourdes, for helping my little princess!
a lot of kisses!!!!
my english is not bad?


jeje

muakyzzzz****


***TET***

Lourdes ha dit...

Hi my dear Fibi, I know you've been through bad moments, and maybe, that's why you haven't done all the work properly, anyway, I hope everything is solved now and you can write a lot in the second term
bye :)